Saturday, April 19, 2008

Reasons For Begining a Blog

So... hello to whoever is reading this right now! I decided to start this blog because i wanted to be listened to. I'm not the most social person in the world and one of my best friends in the world... well let's just say that we are kind of drifting apart you could say. So most of the time i just drift through school except for at lunch were i have to be social. All my really good friends are all on different teams(how my school is split up red team, blue team, purple team etc.)I do have friends though. The only problem is i can't talk to them and tell them about myself. It feels better to write it down. After that heart to heart with people i don't even know...I also can't really talk about politics people think i'm weird. :) Also i think i have too much information inside me so everyday i am going to write down one factual piece of information that i have hoarded away.

Random Bit Of Info (RBOI)
Princess Diana's favorite band was Duran
Duran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same with me...the talking stuff. Luv your blog tho

TwilightMafia said...

Tanks Shelly glad you think so. check out griffinrider's blog at
http://www.dragonwriters100.blogspot.com/