Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fear

"Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement of something more impotant than fear. The brave do not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all"
-Meg Cabot
The one thing that i am afraid of is nothingness. Not the nothing meaning that i'm afraid of nothing like being totally fearless or whatever. But just the felling of being in Nothingness. Almost like being trapped in a dark room that has no walls that you can feel. Everybody has a stimulus that freaks them out in some way. something but I guess it could also be described as lonelyness in a way. But mostly the feeling of being worthless and being in a place where I know nobody that i don't even know. Ia also have claustrophobia which is great at school during practice lockdowns where we all have to huddle together. Yeah always great fun for the one afraid of small places. Also my one other fear is spiders probally my one "normal fear" seeeing as my last fear is yellow cars.
Someone once said to do one thing that scares you everyday. I think that it was eleanor roosevelt

Excuse me while I go and freak myself out "_"

RBOI
Peolpe with blue eyes are all mutated from the same gene

No comments: