Saturday, May 3, 2008

Human Stupidity

I can say safely that I hate the Human Race. I would say that all the humans should go and die but I know that I would never be able to do that and go die. The truth is most of us actually know the value of a life. And the cost of it. We should all be grateful for what we have not try and further it by making money or getting the coolest stuff that we can. I mean for those of you who watch the news at night know that people are some of the stupidest things in the world. Why do people murder or lie or... You probally know where i am going with this but anyway. SOme of the stupidest things in the world were invented and used wrongly. Let me paint a picture of an Ideal world concerning humans. Guns should only be issused for the army and even then if we abolish wars then all guns will be stripped of use for metal and other useful substances. No more drugs would mean that hospitals could use morphine or anything. Along with guns no other weapons like bombs or anything. See all the flaws in our world Do you see what I mean nothing is perfect so what we depend on now will eventually doom the world. Sorry to be so pessimistic but i really believe that the world would be better off without it.
American Idiot by Greenday inspired this
RBOI
During the Great Depression 44% of banks failed.

No comments: